Be a Part of an Unprecedented Personal & Global Healing Event
- Learn how you, your local group, or school can participate!
"Join our newsletter list" at top of page to get updates!
- WTCQD provides free resources, video, articles, medical research, that educates people about how Tai Chi and Qigong are powerful additions to their lives. Plus our teacher directory connects tens of thousands each month with local teacher's in their areas contact information. Use our health, and educational resources every day, and share them with friends, but, also
- Everyone is invited to be a part of World Tai Chi & Qigong Day !
- On the last Saturday of April each year an unprecedented and spectacularly moving global happening occurs in over
80 nations, in hundreds of cities worldwide.
Tens of thousands of people come together across racial, ethnic, religious, and geopolitical boundaries . . . for the sole purpose of advancing personal and global health
You will find a Directory in above drop down menus, to help you locate an existing event in your area to help organize or be a part of on World Tai Chi & Qigong Day. Or find Organizing and Media Kits to organize your own local WTCQD event.
- One World . . . One Breath . . .
- For those curious about Tai Chi or Qigong, most WTCQD events offer free mini-workshops or teach-ins prior to the event, so you can learn a little TC or QG, and then do it with the entire world. Learn how you can get involved in an existing event, or how to organize your own.
- How do I learn more?
- In all pages' top drop down menu, you can find or also also list new event's contact information for WTCQD events you plan to organize if you are a member of a group or school who'd like to start one.
* Teachers and Schools will also find Organizing Kits, and Media Kits, to help you organize your own successful event, as well.
* See the Past Event Photos to understand just how breathtaking and massive the global healing event has become . . . that you can now be a part of each year.
These photos and videos of past events will also help you excite your students and local community to participate and publicize your event. In many cities local government, health care, and educational institutions co-sponsor local World Tai Chi & Qigong Day events in their communities. WTCQD gives you a great opportunity to network locally.
- * The Official Proclamations link will show you the dozens of US Governors, senates, legislatures, and mayors in many countries who have Officially Proclaimed World Tai Chi
& Qigong Day for their nation, state, or community.
* At this section you'll also see a link to "Acquiring Your Own Official Proclamations," which will walk you through how to approach your local, state, or national officials to Proclaim World Tai Chi & Qigong Day officially for your area.
When you get proclamations, you can take photos of the official signing if they hold one, and can use those to get more local media interest in your WTCQD event.
- * In the Past Media section, you'll see past media on World Tai Chi & Qigong Day from major media worldwide, which may also help entice your local media to pay attention to your local WTCQD event, as you become part of a spectacular global happening.
* The Medical Research section provides you with info to give to your local media, or local health or educational institutions to show them why their support of your WTCQD event is so important to your community's health and well-being. Also you can provide medical research to the public who attends your event. Hit the Contact Us if you have any questions, but please peruse the above pages first, as they may answer your questions.
Da Vinci Yin Yang - "Imagining the Global Implications "
World Healing Day
- BE A HEALING PART OF HISTORY!
Join in World Tai Chi & Qigong Day! Last Saturday of April each year (10 am local time worldwide) in 100s of cities, spanning 80 nations, people come together, to breathe together, providing a healing vision for our world. Spread the word! WTCQD is "the last Saturday of April" each year.Click to see videos of past global events