MULTI-LINGUAL PRESS RELEASES FOR WORLD T'AI CHI & QIGONG DAY !!
Full TEXT OF the below PRESS RELEASE(S) is found BELOW the IMAGES
(Click on Images for larger 8 1/2 x 11 PDF Printable Versions)
English Italian Portuguese Serbian Croatian Icelandic Norwegian Spanish French German Swedish Czech Maltese Russian Polish Dutch Tagalog Chinese Romanian
TIPS ON PRESS RELEASES:
• Please keep release short
• Identify the organization or individual sending the release and include the contact name and phone number of the person who can respond to our inquiry
• Date the release and include whether the material is for immediate use or for release at a later date
• WE RECOMMEND YOU USE THE OFFICIAL WTCQD PRESS RELEASES, and insert your local event info in the space provided. Find press releases in 18 languages at: http://www.worldtaichiday.org/MediaResources.html
Also, scan our Organizing Kits for more tips on media work!
Click for updated Associated Press; Agence France Presse, and UPI offices contacts.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
World T’ai Chi & Qigong Day - An unprecedented global health and healing event
which will unfold across the planet on the last Saturday of April at 10 am worldwide.
What is World T’ai Chi & Qigong Day?
Locate Local Events and Local Event Organizers (worldwide) at:
View a 5 minute Power Point Presentation on the History of this Event: http://worldtaichiday.org/HistoryofWTCQDPowerPoint.html
World Tai Chi & Qigong Day, Online Press Packets in 9 languages at:
Beginning in New Zealand, this event will spread time zone by time zone across the globe through 60 countries across 6 continents. . . .
This healing wave will be a spectacular visual site, but also promote calm and wellness worldwide. Past event photo archive:
Mass Tai-Chi and Qigong (Chi Kung) Exhibitions will be held in public places. To educate the world about the benefits of the
Traditional-Chinese-Medicine exercises of T'ai-Chi and Qigong (Chi Kung).
Tai Chi and Qigong (Chi Kung) are health technologies evolved over several thousand years of research in China and now growing in popularity worldwide.
They are used in hospitals, business, prisons, schools, and other institutions. Tai Chi and Qigong have been shown in research to reduce anxiety,
depression, chronic pain conditions. They boost the immune system, improve respiratory function, burn calories, dramatically improve balance, provide
cardiovascular benefit, provide powerful stress management tools, and slow aspects of the aging process.
FOR WORLD T'AI CHI & QIGONG DAY PARTICIPATING SCHOOLS AND GROUPS,
HOW TO USE THE PRESS RELEASES:
1) Find the WTCQD Press Release in your local language.
2) Click on the image, and a full size PDF version will open.
3) Print out the PDF.
4) Add in YOUR local event, group, and/or school's local contact information at the bottom of the Press Release next to the International World Tai Chi & Qigong Day contact info.
5) Click here to search for media (television, newspapers, radio) contacts in your city, region, or country.
6) FAX out your WTCQD Press Release to ALL your local media
CONTACT WORLD T'AI CHI & QIGONG DAY
WTCQD National and International Media Contact:
|CONTACT LOCAL WTCQD EVENT ORGANIZERS IN YOUR AREA: ATLASFindWTCContinents.html
or contact WTCQD Public Relations Officer, Bill Douglas, above for local contact information.
World Tai Chi & Qigong Day events have been held at the world's most prestigious institutions,
including the Nobel Peace Center and the United Nations (Oslo, Norway and New York City)
United Nations World Tai Chi & Qigong Day Event (New York City)
Nobel Peace Center World Tai Chi & Qigong Day Event (Oslo, Norway)
Excerpt from Parade Magazine's Parade.com October 9th, 2005 issue:
While . . . World Tai Chi and Qigong Day isn't until [the last Saturday of April], the organization's Web site is a year-round resource. Learn about the many styles of Tai Chi and their varied health benefits. Check out a special section on women and Tai Chi.