Get the MOST out of your "1st " Class or "100th"
Relax into it, making class enjoyable for you, your teacher, and fellow students
Beginner? This is YOUR resource center!
Long Time Enthusiast? You'll enjoy this too!
Whether preparing for your first Day of class, or wanting to deepen your ongoing practice ...
this page is a fascinating and profound resource.
Better understand . . .
Tai Chi and Qigong Terminology on Dan Tien, Sinking Your Qi, etc. and understanding the concepts on a deep level, is at your finger tips in the menu to the right.
Learn about Traditional Chinese Medicine, or Energy Medicine, and how Tai Chi and Qigong are a part of that health system.
- Attending your First Class
- How Are Tai Chi or Qigong Movements Taught?
- Choosing Your Tai Chi or Qigong Wardrobe
- Considering External and Internal Hygiene
- Understanding Our Resistance to Change
- Understanding "Wrongness" Is Our Culture's "Resistance"
- How to Address Your Instructor
- Class Structure
- Tai Chi & Chi Kung Class Etiquette
- Massage Therapy
- Tai Chi & Qigong Terms
- Traditional Chinese